Last Updated (24-June-2022)
Privacy has always been an important part of how we do business. We would like to make our policy concerning information collection and use absolutely clear. This notice explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
Corner Cafe does not collect personal information about you through our website unless you voluntarily provide it. We may collect personal information when you place an order through an online account or contact us via our website. You may opt out of providing such personal information by simply not completing the form or by discontinuing your use of the Corner Cafe website.
Please note: Even if you choose not to open an online account with us, we will still store some of your personal information in our system if you are a Corner Cafe customer.)
Examples of information that you may provide to us while using our site include personal and demographic information as specified below:
- Email address
- Phone number
If you ask detailed questions or request information to meet your specific needs, you may need to supply additional information. This may include identifying topics of interest, supplying your title and function for business users, providing a home or office address, or filling out account information for billing questions.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information you voluntarily provide to:
- Fulfil your request
- Help you quickly find and/or receive information about Jack’s of Fiji
- Answer your questions
Email and Mobile Communication
If you provide us with an email address or phone number, you provide us with consent to electronic communication such as direct marketing, notices or reminders being sent to you via that email address or number. You may prefer to provide us with your personal email address or phone number rather than, for example, an email address accessible by your work colleagues.
You can opt out of our newsletters and bulletins by:
- Contacting our Customer Service department by email at [email protected]
- Using the unsubscribe facility that we include in our electronic messages (e.g. email or SMS) to opt out of receiving those messages.
Corner Cafe does not sell the personal information or e-mail addresses you provide, nor does Corner Cafe share such information with third parties for the purpose of sending you advertisements for products or services unaffiliated with Jack’s Retail or with its affiliates or business partners. Corner Cafe may, however, share personal information or e-mail addresses that you provide to us for legitimate business purposes, including, without limitation, the following:
- Transferring such information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy). If such an activity occurs, we will provide notice as described below in “Changes to this Policy”.
- Making such information available to third parties who are providing the product, service or information that you have requested (but never your password).
- Making such information available to third parties who are service providers to Corner Cafeor its subsidiaries or affiliates (e.g., third parties may perform computer-related services, credit card processing, e-mail service, electronic bill payment services for Corner Cafeor its affiliates (but never your password).
- Disclosing such information is allowed by law or our legal counsel forms a good-faith belief that such disclosure is required by federal or state law, subpoena or court order.
- Information may be shared with a third party for debt collection purposes in the event of account default.
By providing personal information or email addresses, you expressly consent to these privacy practices. We may also supplement your information with additional information we receive from a credit check performed when you apply for certain services.
Changes to this Policy